Come explore the world of stamping with me!

27 December 2011

Faith In Nature Framed Flower



Time for more previews! This card is a mix of old and new for me. The focal image is one I stamped & chalked months ago. Then I set it aside to create a card with at a later date. Little did I know it would be a MUCH later date! I'm glad I had it on hand though. It provided a great reason to create my first frame using the new Framelits Dies. This one is the Labels Collection and it appears along with a Hearts Collection in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Check it out, they're super easy to use and go so nicely with the new Edgelits Dies too. I decided to use the bracket edge die on this card to complement the frame. It works beautifully. So much of what I pre-ordered from this new Mini Catalog is tools. There are new dies, punches, and folders. Don't worry, you'll get to see them all here & I'll teach you how to use them in classes too. Another fun addition in this catalog is the Pleated Satin Ribbon. Here, I've used the Pear Pizzazz version of the new ribbon. I love the extra texture this fancy ribbon brings to the project. I see a ribbon share in our near future! Stay tuned for even more pre-view projects. I'm excited for all these new toys, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!