Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 December 2011

A Little Snowman for a Snowy Day



I wasn't going to post this little guy, but with the foot of snow outside this morning he just had to make an appearance. We made him at our team Xmas party (thanks again, Cindy!) and then I added his sign & attached him to the cool long cello envelopes from the Holiday Mini catalog. Of course, we also filled those cello even lopes with M & M's at my class this month. A little extra holiday chocolate is always welcome. The tiny little mini brads make him completely collapsible. Fun huh? Where did his arms come from? The Simple Snowflake Punch! However, I struggle with that punch. Does anyone else find it super hard to use? Worth it for those perfect little arms though. Hope this finds you warm and snug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!