Come explore the world of stamping with me!

24 December 2011

Merry Christmas from Mom & I



Okay, so it's the first time I've published "contraband" on my blog. By that, of course, I mean non-Stampin' Up items. However, I couldn't resist. My mom and I made these little beauties while I was visiting over Thanksgiving. I thought I would share it with you especially since I didn't actually get my own cards out! Oooops! There's always next year... sigh! We had a great time making this simple but ever so cute little card together. And isn't that what crafting is all about? Punching 120 of the little snowflakes from Glimmer Paper may have been a little painful (I sure came to really appreciate our SU punches!!) but well worth it. Notice the Stocking Punch had to play a major role. I'm still bummed that it won't be around after this catalog ends. :( I hope this finds you all enjoying the season in whatever way you celebrate. Keep a little bit of the magic from this time with you all year and remember to Believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!