Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 December 2011

Pig Post It Holder



Tee Hee! I had such fun making this one. Winter Break is a great time for me to just play up in my studio. I've been wanting to make a Post It holder from an acrylic frame for years. It's so simple!! I just cut some Flirtatious Designer Paper to fit the frame, stamped & cut out my piggy, used my new Framelits Dies to make my sentiment snappy, and added one of the specialty doilies. Then, on the outside, I added the pig's google eyes & button nose. Taking the back sheet off the Post It pad makes it able to stick to my frame. As a last minute detail, I added a bit of bling with some rhinestones. Fast, easy, and a super good time. I have to admit, I giggled while making this one. It just makes me smile! So, pop on over to the dollar store to get a little frame and start making your own. It's good for us to remember that we can make more than just cards with our paper crafting skills! I think I'll take this little guy to work, so he can make me smile day after day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!