Come explore the world of stamping with me!

15 December 2011

Thanks, Cindy!/ Owl Punch Turned Penguin



My dear upline, Cindy, held a holiday team party just a couple of weeks ago. It was a great time to get everyone together and craft. We made a couple excellent make and takes that inspired me to have a Christmas Crafts class after all. This little guy is simply too cute. I've made a penguin from the Owl Punch before, but I love the idea of adding a little extra show with the Peppermint Bark square. The package for the candy acts like designer paper. Do you recognise the little guy's beak? It's one of the flower centers from my Triple Layer Punch. Clever, huh? Of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I added the little "merry" tag as well as the button/jingle bell combo. Ever since I saw the tiny little bells in the Holiday Mini catalog I feel like no winter project is complete without at least one! Tonight we'll make this little fellow along with other projects perfect for gifting. I can't wait & I'm so excited to be back to blogging. Winter break will be a great chance for me to create a back log of projects to share with you. Just two more school days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!