Come explore the world of stamping with me!

28 December 2011

What do you do with Waffle Paper?



I'm not ashamed to admit that I pre-ordered the new White Waffle Paper primarily so I could figure out what the heck to do with waffle paper. I've never used it before and thought this would be a good opportunity to give it a try. I can't talk about products if I have no idea how to use them, right? So, I got my roll of waffle paper and got started. Here's what I came up with on my first attempt. I cut the waffle paper into a 3" strip and then folded it fan-style. Once I finished folding, I tied a bit of Baker's Twine around the center & opened it up. Ta dah! A no worries focal fan flower for the center of my card. Waffle paper is super thin & collapsible so it should go through the mail just fine. The center of this creation provided a chance to pre-view yet another super cool product from the new Occasions Mini Catalog: In Color Baker's Twine! This is the Island Indigo version. We'll be able to get all 5 of the latest In Colors as baker's twine with this new catalog. Sales start on Jan 4th and I'll have a baker's twine share to go along with my Satin Pleated Ribbon share soon. I'll get details to you ASAP. Meanwhile, keep checking back for more Occasions Mini pre-views!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!