Come explore the world of stamping with me!

03 January 2012

Create & Keep Box



This post is the first in a series. I've made them to introduce you all to one of the most exciting products from the new Occasions Mini Catalog, the Create & Keep box. This Simply Sent kit includes everything you'll need to make ten cards along with the box store them. As you can see, the box even comes with dividers to keep your cards organized. As with everything, I can't quite leave well enough alone, so I added little bits to the cards & the box. The Pearls on the box front are the first example. They're just a little touch that makes a big difference. For each of the five pairs of cards, I'll show you what you can make with the kit alone along with my improved version. It will be a sort of "good to great" presentation. It's also how I would like to introduce a new class that you can host! The Create & Keep class is a way for you & your friends to make the box and all the cards (including my additions) for just $25 each. That's just $2.50 a card not even counting the box or dividers! The cost will cover the purchase of the kit (along with shipping and handling) along with all the embellishments I'll provide to kick the cards up a notch. Contact me today to host your very own Create & Keep class. It will be a great way for crafters and non-crafters alike to stock up on cards for the new year or create a wonderful hand-made present! Keep checking in to see all the cards you can make with this great new product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!