Come explore the world of stamping with me!

17 January 2012

Doily Valentine Easel



I'm ever so excited about our Valentine Theme class this weekend. I think I'll even sneak in a couple of the cards to Thursday's class in Lakewood. I would hate for folks to miss out on these beauties! Today's example would do quite nicely as an anniversary card as well as a Valentine. The "white on white" embossing of the card front adds just the right amount of texture to complement the doily pattern from the Flirtatious Designer Series Paper. I love how the Wisteria Wonder cardstock makes the Pretty in Pink from the designer paper just pop! Easel cards are such fun because they're really made to display. That way you can show off the beautiful card while your personal inscription remains hidden. The best part is, now folks can score their own bases for this card in class using my Simply Scored. This new scoring tool makes making non-traditional folds a snap! This card is one of the more "serious" cards from the Valentine line up. Check in tomorrow to see the lighter side of the holiday when I let whimsy take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!