Come explore the world of stamping with me!

06 January 2012

Good to Great #3/ Create & Keep Class






Round three in my good to great challenge...just two more to go. Remember that for this challenge I am making a pair of cards from the Create & Keep Simply Sent kit. In the first, I use only supplies from the kit, and then, for the second, I spiff things up just a bit. The spiffed up cards along with their storage box are all included in my Create & Keep Classes. You can host one of your very while new Occasions Mini catalog is available--- now to April 30th. Contact me today to reserve a date!


My second card this round required a switch in orientation, but kept the same basic lay out. I just added a little In Color Ruffled Ribbon along with a punch to back my sentiment. Very little changes, but they both make things pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!