Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 January 2012

Good to Great #4/ Create & Keep Class






There is just so much you can do with the new Create and Keep Simply Sent Kit. In this series of posts, I've given you just a few ideas. Don't worry, I still have a few more up my sleeve for the last post tomorrow! For today's card, I added a few specialized items in my second version. The boarder image on the card front reminded me of the doilies from the Flirtatious Designer Paper so I added one of those. I also thought it would be great fun to add a little paper daisy and pearl to the mix. The end result is simple yet elegant and it's all put together in a flash. The quick assembly of these cards was one of the things that inspired me to offer the Create and Keep classes where you can make all ten cards & their holder in just one sitting! Talk about instant gratification crafting. :) Contact me today to set up your date and make just a little time with friends to craft this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!