Come explore the world of stamping with me!

01 January 2012

New Year Resolutions



It's a brand new year which means it's time for New Year Resolutions. I got a bit of an early start on mine. I really really really wanted to add more organization to my stamping studio. Do you know the feeling? So, I let the Clearance Rack help me out. There I found Ribbon Keepers. I ordered both the small and large sizes & they have turned my mess of ribbon shelves into a MUCH more organized space. Each order of Ribbon Keepers comes with two keepers that are designed to stack with this great snap system. I didn't have the space to stack them, so I used them separately. They're super easy to put together and make a huge difference. It's the best organization that $4.79 can buy! The keepers shown here are the "small" size. Visit my webstie today to get a start on your New Year's organizational goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!