Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 January 2012

Sprinkling Happiness



Today's post is my modification on the Mojo Monday sketch from yesterday. I really wanted to play with my new Gnome Sweet Gnome set. It has, as the name implies, super cute little garden gnomes but also great little accent stamps. The flowers, wheelbarrow, & watering can are all from this versatile set. Can you tell I'm having a bit of Spring Fever? Of course, they're predicting snow for tonight...no early flowers for me. The lage flower accent was great fun to make. It is made from the Blossom Builder kit available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. The kit includes two pages of textured die cut flowers along with two sizes of Blushing Bride Rhinestones. Fast & fun just like the Create & Keep kit. Now I've captured a little spring for this January day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!