Come explore the world of stamping with me!

22 January 2012

Tospy Turvy Valentine



Finally, here's the last card for our Valentines Theme class. Isn't it just too cute? When the Turtle and Co stamp set first came out, I saw a get well soon card with this little guy upside down & thought it was such a great idea. The sentiment from the Sale-a-Bration set Sprinkled Expressions was a perfect fit for a topsy turvy turtle friend! Remember that starting on the 24th (just two days!) you can get a free item from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog for every $50 you spend. The fun lasts through the end of March. There are so many great products in the SAB catalog that you'll want to stock up on all your stamping needs now. I love getting free stuff when I order my ordinary stamping needs like Whisper White, envelopes, & Stampin' Dimensionals. I'll need them all anyway, so why not buy in bulk when I can get fun toys for free? If you're one of my Colorado stampers, you can join in my Stamp Club as well. That way, your stampin' dollars can go even further! More details soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!