Come explore the world of stamping with me!

14 February 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes/ Pentagon Treat Box



Yes, I do know that it's Valentine's Day, but it's also my friend's birthday. So, while it may seem crazy to not post a Valentine today, I wanted to share this great little box with you instead. I made it as a wrapper for a tiny birthday gift. Isn't it fun? As a Stampin' Up demonstrator one of my many perks is a monthly magazine. SU has just done an overhaul of this magazine and filled it up with all sorts of ideas I can't wait to try. This little box was one of them. With just a 5 x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock & my Simply Scored it was a cinch to make. The ends are closed using two Simple Flower punches. Ever so simple and yet very functional. It would make a great container for little Valentine treats as well! Too bad I didn't learn how to make them until it was too late for this year. Oh well, there's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!