Come explore the world of stamping with me!

29 July 2012

Color Throwdown #202

When looking for inspiration, I often just need a starting place.  For this card, I visited the folks over at the Color Throwdown for a launching point.  This week's colors include: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, and Bermuda Bay.  Such fun! So, while I usually don't include retired colors in my cards, I dug up some old textured cardstock in the lovely shade of Bermuda Bay.  Perhaps one day Stampin' Up will bring this former In Color back out of retirement.  It's so very deep and complements the other colors in this challenge nicely.  I knew I wanted to include one of the new Vintage Buttons for my class this month.  They add such an amazing touch!  Photography doesn't quite do them justice, but they have lots of facets and add so much more to each project.  You'll want to get your hands on some if you haven't already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!