Come explore the world of stamping with me!

10 December 2012

Mojo Monday 271/ New Years

Sorry the photo quality on this one isn't great, but I thought I would snap a quick one with my iphone so I could just blog and go.  It's been way too long since I've done a Mojo Monday and I just knew that waiting to do a "real" photo would mean I wouldn't actually post it.  So, we'll make do with a little lack of focus and some less than perfect lighting. ;)  The card is soooo shiny in person though... glimmer paper makes everything sparkle!  I got to try out one of my new Single Stamps for this one.  In addition to releasing a few stamps from sets within the current catalog, SU also came out with a few never before seen stamps for sale as singles.  Isn't this new year's greeting great?  The stamp is super big & at $6.95 a great bargain too.  It's a perfect solution for folks like me who rarely get it together in time to send Christmas cards, but have just a bit of free time at the start of the year.  Head on over to my SU website to look at this and the other single stamps--- available for a short time only!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!