Come explore the world of stamping with me!

07 February 2013

Stamp Camp Feel Goods Vase

There are extra points for creativity for this card.  Isn't it just the cutest?  And where, you may ask, did they find the stamp & framelet for that little vase?  Well, that's simple.  It's actually the top of a Christmas ornament from the Holiday Ornaments collection.  Isn't that clever?  All the credit goes to Rochelle Heart from Stamp Camp West.  ;)

And check out the creativity involved in transforming the simple flower from Nature Walk into quite the colorful bouquet.  I was excited to pick out my own bits and pieces to create the flowers.  I'm sure each person at Stamp Camp created something different.  That's one of my favorite parts of stamping!
 
As promised yesterday, this card also features the International Bazaar designer paper.  It has quite the different feel though, don't you think?  It's one of the things I love the most about Stampin' Up designer paper packs--- you can make so many very different projects all from the same pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!