Come explore the world of stamping with me!

08 February 2013

Stamp Camp Hello There



This card from Stamp Camp West uses a new stamp set and a new set of framelets from the Spring Catalog.  I completely dismissed this set until I used it for this card.  Simply lovely.  I think it would make an excellent sympathy card although it's also cheery enough to work for almost any occasion.  My favorite part about making this card was the inside.  It's typical for me to stamp an image on the liner of a card, but rare for me to do anything else.  Adding the satin ribbon (a real winner from Sale-a-bration) and punching the bottom edge of the liner makes for a much more complete finished product.  It's inspiring me to take more time with the insides of my cards from here on out.  There is plenty of room for both creativity and a message to the recipient.  I would do well not to forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!